Thoughts from a Reformed and Charismatic Cambodian

Monday, July 10, 2006

Job 38 & Isaiah 40:12


JOB 38 AND ISAIAH 40:12


If pain and affliction were to happen today
What would I do and what would I say?
Hast my God forsaken me?
Would I in anger then curse thee?
To curse God would be so justly right
It would be o.k., in the worlds’ sight.
But who am I, to question Thee
That I can demand Thou answer me.
Where was I, when Thy breath gave life?
Or in laying the foundations of earth to show Your might.
Ignorant man look up at the heavens and see
All the stars named and numbered by Me.
If you could measure the stars in the breadth of your hand
Then in a court, before you I stand.
Can you measure the waters in the hollow of your hand?
Or can you send your Son as the Atoning Lamb?
If the answer is yes, then let the words like honey drip
But if it is no, then bite your lip.
Just remember who you’re talking to
That I must come and answer you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home